Thursday, December 11, 2008

Valentines Day 2008

When I’m with you I feel so real
Comfortable, natural
When I’m with you I feel unreal
Spiritual, supernatural

Sometimes I want to freeze the moment
To capture it and stay there forever with you
Other times I want to push ahead
Because the connection keeps growing stronger – getting better

When I’m with you I feel at peace
Relaxed, sedated
When I’m with you I feel energy
Wide-eyed, elated

Sometimes I want to steal you away
To a place where it’s just you and I
Sometimes I want the world to see
Your brilliance and the way you shine

When I’m with you I feel emotion
Joy, happiness
When I’m with you I get the notion
We’re unique, divinely blessed

Sometimes I want to present the world to you
In all its beauty as a gift
Sometimes I want the world to end
So we can spend eternity together in bliss

by Royce Waxenfelter
2/14/08

No comments:

Apple Butter

Across the seas in an old clay jar A journey vast, a journey far A small seed hidden amongst the cargo From Portugal west, on past Key Largo...