Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chilling Blue

Drawn to you through chilling blue
That crystal shine that's only you
With unnamed color you've caught my eye
In dark and dim you glow so true

Like Gabriel's wings or Samson's hair
You've got eyes that make me stare
Shouting love and mystery
Like precious gems your eyes so rare

Far away I walk the night
Searching life with all my might
In coming home I find you there
Your saviour eyes turn dark to light

Swept from all thought by a moments glance
Miles and miles your eyes enhance
A mountain's peak or shooting star
I dare believe I've got a chance

by Royce Waxenfelter
1/20/89

No comments:

Apple Butter

Across the seas in an old clay jar A journey vast, a journey far A small seed hidden amongst the cargo From Portugal west, on past Key Largo...